Pico Rivera Property Management
If you’re considering an investment property in Pico Rivera, CA, it’s likely that you are also mulling over property management. From daily maintenance to renter relations, it can easily be quite overwhelming. But the key to maximizing your return on investment is hiring a team of experts well informed in both the property management industry and the Pico Rivera area.
When you partner with Real Property Management Southland, you are placing your property in hands that you can depend on. Our team knows the Pico Rivera area, meaning we specialize in thriving within the local market and unique characteristics of your tenants. This allows you to enjoy the benefits of investing in Pico Rivera real estate while letting us take care of the nuts and bolts of property management.
Pico Rivera Property Management Services
Real Property Management Southland’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our approach is simple. We provide professional, trustworthy property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with several rental homes or an unintentional landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience, we make it easy to manage your investment by offering rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- Gone are the sleepless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always know when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are needed. In addition to all that, you will always have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With Real Property Management Southland, it’s easy to see how the right property management company makes it easy for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry leader when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team formidable against any situation imaginable with your Pico Rivera rental property. When it comes down to it, our main goal is to foster high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to ensure that your property is treated just like how you would want your own home managed. When you allow us to handle the continuous, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and you can focus your efforts on acquiring more properties and cultivating your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to grow, the locations that we manage also flourish. We are not limited to the areas listed below, rather we are ready to grow with you dependent on your individual location and needs. Just give us a call if your location is not currently listed.
Our main office is in Downey, CA and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Southland
Our property management strategy is guaranteed to save you money at every step of the operation. We make it stress-free to protect your investment, minimize costs, and maximize your reward —without interfering with your daily life.
If you are interested in having your Pico Rivera property directed by Real Property Management Southland, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our group members, then contact us online or call us directly at 562-270-1777 today!
Oops! We could not locate your form.
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
“As an owner, I know that the team at Real Property Management always works out the best solutions for me and for my tenants!!!”
– Francis H