With autumn upon us, it is the best time to start thinking about ways to stay busy indoors. Doing fun activities can be a good way to spend quality time with your family. And with so many entertainment ideas, there’s something suitable for everyone. If you are looking for a few indoor fall activities for the family, we’ve collected a few of our seasonal favorites.
- Pastry Bake-Off: Autumn means harvest time, and there are many exciting activities to make and eat. Why not have a bake-off with your family and friends? Every participant will make their best pie or another favorite fall dessert. Then the main part of it – you have to taste all of them to decide which one is the best!
- Leaf Painting: Add a splash of color to your South Gate rental by trying to create beautiful leaf paintings. With some art supplies, you can use fallen leaves to make colorful works of art that are ideal for your seasonal décor.
- Knitting or Crocheting: Fall is a great opportunity to learn or renew a skill like knitting or crocheting. By using these handy crafts, you can make hats and scarves for yourself and your family. They are great for holiday gifts, also!
- Fall Movie Marathon: For the lazy autumn days, plan a fall movie marathon. You and your family could curl up in soft blankets and enjoy your homemade snacks while watching some of the season’s best films.
- Reading: Another enjoyable autumn activity is getting caught up in a good book or book series. With a comfy sweater and a hot drink, you can enjoy many pleasant hours with a great read.
- Carve and Decorate Pumpkins: Harvest time means pumpkins, and where there are pumpkins, there are imaginative ways to carve and decorate them. Create some beautiful pumpkins for your mantle, porch, or walkway, or get your spooky on with some fright night favorites.
- Decorate the House: Since you’re staying at home, why don’t you decorate the house or front porch? All decked out in seasonal accents and colors, and you could make your home and porch a beautiful and inviting space that is perfect for a festive fall season.
- Make a Seasonal Wreath: Your front door will be more attractive with a new wreath. And it would be even more awesome if you made a wreath of your own. With just a couple of craft supplies and some creativity, you can create a stunning one-of-a-kind wreath that you will like to use again next year!
- Make Caramel Apples: For tasty autumn treats, nothing beats caramel apples. And they are just as fun to prepare as they are to eat! Get the whole family involved and create some delicious caramel apple creations together!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.